I need planning permission logo

I Need Planning Permission

Plan Drawings and Permission

I Need Planning Permission has over the past 6 years submitted on-line planning applications to local authorities throughout England and Wales (Scotland is in the process of accepting on-line applications). Planning applications of this type have to include drawings and any statements in pdf format. Even though we are based in Hexham, Northumberland, plans can be drawn for you where ever you live throughout the UK.

We have submitted many applications for

  • Detached houses
  • Small house extensions
  • Large house extensions
  • Internal alterations for listed buildings
  • Agricultural buildings
  • Commercial buildings
  • Domestic type wind turbines normally up to 15Kw
  • Photovoltaic roof panels (planning permission is required for commercial buildings and all listed buildings)
  • Photovoltaic sun tracking systems (planning applications for wind turbines and photovoltaic sun tracking systems are normally submitted in conjunction with Hadrian Electrical Engineering Ltd who are registered installers of this equipment)

I Need Planning Permission can also obtain building regulation approval, which is required for any building works to be carried out in the UK (please ask for details).

Image Gallery

Click on an image to enlarge

Call Today

On 01434 683401

Between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday to discuss your requirements


With vast experience and success in obtaining planning permission for a wide range of projects, key services available are;

uk plans advert